Puerto Plata – Dominican Republic
July 2 – July 9, 2011
$129.00 – Two Bedroom
At the base of a mountain slope, in the secluded south end of the Lifestyle Hacienda Resorts and a few minutes from the 1.5 miles of golden sands of Cofresi Beach, lays the Lifestyle Crown Residence Suites. Well known for its private atmosphere and comfort, Crown Residence Suites is the perfect setting for a family vacation or a get-together with best friends.
The beautiful Dominican Republic is a place of warm tropical breezes. Of clear blue waters. Of sandy beaches and exotic island cuisine. It is an oasis of natural beauty where tropical jungles and renowned native hospitality combine to make this a vacation paradise 365 days a year.
When Christopher Columbus first saw the land that is now the Dominican Republic, he proclaimed it “one of the most beautiful islands I have ever seen”. Nestled in the heart of the Caribbean archipelago between Cuba, Jamaica and Puerto Rico, the Dominican Republic occupies the eastern two-thirds of the island of Hispaniola, site of the Caribbean’s highest mountain, Pico Duarte.
Watch the video below to discover how you can save money on the Lifestyle Crown Residence Suites with the Global Resorts Travel Club membership.
The architecture is classic spanish-mediterranean, distinguished by red barrel-tile roofs, stucco archways and stone columns. Residences feature private terraces and gardens bursting with hibiscus, bougainvillea and other tropical foliage. The decor is distinctively Caribbean, featuring rattan, natural wicker and exotic elephant bamboo.
Spacious and comfortable, distributed in twelve 3-story buildings with garden, mountain or pool view, units are each equipped with:
- Living room with kitchenette and dining area
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan In Living Room
- Direct dial telephone
- Cable TV
- Safe rental
- Coffee Maker
- Iron and ironing board
- Radio-Alarm clock
- Large balcony or terrace
- Hair dryer
- One King size bed
- Personal maid service
This beautifully designed resort includes a full range of amenities to complete your Caribbean vacation experience. Highlights include beach club and seven restaurants, including two buffets and our gourmet restaurant.
Onsite amenities include:
- Exercise equipment
- Three swimming pools
- Snack bar
- Children’s pool
- Playground area
Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club offers a wide range of fabulous restaurants serving delicious caribbean and international foods.
- The Blue Lagoon-the perfect place for a truly Caribbean flair.
- Casablanca-our International buffet-style breakfast offers 18 different warm choices plus fruits and fresh seasonal juices, cereals and breads.
- Indochine-(Asian Fusion) You don’t need to go to the enigmatic Far East to savor its gastronomical delights-in this restaurant, we offer Chinese, Japanese and Indian specialties, and we present a delicious selection of flavors and ingredients.
- Trapiche -we offer a wide variety of Tex-Mex cuisine, infused with the tantalizing flavor of mesquite (an aromatic desert tree).
- Bellini-For those who love the taste of Italian food, we offer a wide variety of mouthwatering pizzas and pastas made from the traditional recipes of Italy- thats amore!
ACTIVITIES AND SPORTS
- Full daytime activities program including jogging, games, occasional live music
- Spanish lessons
- Beach and pool volleyball
- Two tennis courts (sand- & hard-court)
- Non-motorized water-sports: Snorkeling – Introductory scuba diving lesson in pool – Windsurfing – Boogie Boards – Kayaks
- Evening entertainment and live shows at the amphitheater
- Health & Fitness: – Spa – Fitness Center – Aqua-aerobics – Yoga, Stretching, Tai Chi – Jogging track
Resort provides shuttle transfers to the beach
- Low key evening entertainment program
- Entrance to Disco
- Dancing lessons
- Supervised Kid’s Club open daily 09:00 am-05:00 pm
- Daily activities program for children aged 4 to11 years
- Children’s sections of pools
- Baby-sitting (reservations required)
You will be invited to our V.I.P. Party, Lifestyle Caribissimo Night (every Thursday). There are free snacks, sushi and international drinks available, live band for entertainment and our Caribissimo Show.
You are also invited to our V.I.P. Welcome Party (every Sunday) with the biggest and most spectacular fireworks on the island, the most popular live Caribbean and rock bands, exotic carnival dancers, a world-class, five star buffet and international drinks.
The jewel on the Amber Coast is Cofresi Beach, a true world-class vacation spot. Named for the fabled caribbean pirate Roberto Cofresi, Cofresi Beach is often called ‘The Beach Lovers’ Beach’ because of its waving palm trees, unspoiled expanses of golden sand, reefs teeming with colorful tropical fish and views of towering mountains.
This resort also has the following available:
- Child care
- Medical facilities
- Shopping area
|Price Comparison (8 Days/7 Nights) Two Bedrooms – 4 Adults – All Inclusive|
This All Inclusive Vacation will include the following:
24 hours food and beverages services – All meals (buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner) – A la Carte dining at 2 specialties restaurants, reservation required – Daytime and late snacks – All brand alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, including beer, spirits, cocktails, wine with meals, juices and soft drinks available from 4 bars.
Daily activities program – Introductory scuba lesson in pool – Non-motorized water sports – Gym – Night entertainment – Amphitheater with shows – Admission to Disco (drinks not included) – Kid’s Club – Tennis daytime – Use of bicycles. Complimentary shuttle service around the resort.
The resort treats all guests to two fiestas; one on Sunday, a welcome party, and one on Thursday, a farewell party.
These amazing deals are available to travel club members only. Start saving up to 90% off your vacations and purchase your own membership today!
Use the extra savings to purchase tours, excursions, and other attractions at discounted prices through your Global Resorts Network Platinum or Gold Membership.